Ideal for young stud infielders upgrading to their initial Pro Stock® glove, the 2024 A2000 PF11SS checks in at 11” with lightweight SuperSkin™ for total command at second base, third base and shortstop. The diminutive 11” design with a shallow pocket empowers the most advanced young ball players to quickly receive and transfer the ball to their throwing hand, and Pedroia Fit technology tightens the finger stalls and wrist opening to fit smaller hands and make the glove easier to close. Black Pro Stock® leather pairs with SuperSkin for unmatched feel, and Teal & Red accents create a look every player will admire on the field.
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Pedroia Fit Technology: Shorter finger stalls and a narrow wrist opening to better suit players with smaller hands.