Does My Glove Have a Warranty?
First and foremost not all gloves come with a warranty. For those that do, all Warranties go directly through the Glove Manufacturer not through Diamond Sport Gear. Once a glove has been used and/or conditioned we cannot take it back.
Does My Glove Have a Warranty?
The following companies offer Glove Warranties: Nokona, Wilson, Rawlings, Louisville Slugger, All Star & Diamond. There are certain rules for each brand to be eligible which are listed below. One common rule from all of them is DO NOT Bake or Steam Your Glove. It immediately VOIDS the Warranty!
How Do Warranties Work? What do I need?
- You will need Valid proof of purchase or a copy of your receipt from an Authorized dealer (We are an Authorized Dealer for every brand we carry).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 3rd Party Sellers are NOT Authorized Dealers! This Includes Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Facebook, etc. If you are ever in question you can contact the Manufacturer of the model you are looking at and verify that the dealer you are wanting to buy from is in fact an Authorized Dealer.
- You have 1 year from date of purchase
Where do I go to Start a Warranty Claim?
Here are the Links for the Manufacturers and their Warranty Info is listed below.
We stand behind our products! Nokona products are fully guaranteed for 1 year against defective workmanship and material – when used for the purposes intended under normal conditions, and provided it receives proper care. *This guarantee does not cover damage resulting from misuse, or from normal wear and tear.
Baseball/Softball – Ball gloves/mitts, catcher’s/umpire’s protective equipment, batting helmets, batter’s facemasks all come with a 1 Year Warranty.
Wilson warrants the Products against non-conformance with Wilson material and workmanship specifications for the applicable warranty period listed above commencing from the date of purchase by the original purchaser from an authorized dealer (“Warranty Period”) under the following conditions ONLY:
- The warranty claim is made by the original purchaser of the Product with a valid proof of purchase from an authorized Wilson dealer (i.e., this limited warranty does not extend to purchases made from: (i) auction sites such as eBay or Craigslist, (ii) unauthorized dealers selling via third party marketplaces such as Amazon Marketplace, or (iii) dealers selling altered, doctored or counterfeit products);
- The Product has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, improper service, or non-Wilson repair or modification;
- The date code and/or hologram (if applicable) on the Product is legible and has not been removed, deleted or altered; and
- Claims are made within the applicable Warranty Period.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND WILSON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR;
- COSMETIC DAMAGE (I.E., MINOR SCRATCHES, SURFACE DEFORMATIONS, OR DISCOLORATION) INCLUDING NATURAL FADING OF COLORS;
- DAMAGES CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, OR BY ACCIDENT OR NEGLIGENCE, INCLUDING PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER;
- FAILURE TO OBSERVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS;
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY RIPS, CUTS OR TEARS;
- BURNS AND ABRASIONS;
- PRODUCTS TREATED WITH STEAMING DEVICES OR OTHER HEAT TREATMENTS;
- UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION INCLUDING ANY REPAIR DONE OUTSIDE OF WILSON CUSTOMER SERVICE;
- PRODUCTS WITH REMOVED OR DEFACED HOLOGRAMS OR DATE CODES;
- PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM UNAUTHORIZED DEALERS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH (I) AUCTION SITES SUCH AS EBAY OR CRAIGSLIST, (II) UNAUTHORIZED DEALERS SELLING VIA THIRD PARTY MARKETPLACES SUCH AS AMAZON MARKETPLACE, OR (III) DEALERS SELLING ALTERED, DOCTORED OR COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS);
- COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS;
- PRODUCTS PURCHASED “USED”, “AS-IS”, “WITHOUT WARRANTY”;
- ANY DAMAGES ARISING AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD; OR,
- PRODUCTS OR BRANDS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ABOVE.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
Visit (i) www.wilson.com for Wilson and Wilson Staff Products, (ii) www.slugger.com for Louisville Slugger Products, (iii) www.demarini.com for DeMarini Products, or (iv) www.evoshield.com for EvoShield Products and fill out the limited warranty form for a warranty claim number.
Upon receipt of your warranty claim, Wilson may (a) accept your claim for warranty service by Wilson, (b) request that you send your product to Wilson for further evaluation of your claim, (c) deny your warranty claim, or (d) direct you to the Authorized Wilson Dealer of purchase for warranty service.
If your Product is covered by this warranty, then Wilson will at its sole option and in its sole discretion (1) repair the Product (or part or component thereof), (2) replace the Product (or part or component thereof) with the same model product (or part or component), (3) replace the Product (or part or component thereof) with a comparable product (or part or component) should the Product be discontinued or otherwise unavailable, or (4) provide you with a voucher to be used toward the purchase of other Wilson family of products on one or more of the following websites: www.wilson.com, www.slugger.com, www.demarini.com, or www.evoshield.com. Note - A replacement product does not start a new Warranty Period. At its option, Wilson may replace the Product with a new or refurbished product.
If you have sent your product to Wilson and Wilson determines that your product is not covered by this limited warranty, then we will return your product to you.
Note - Wilson reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who, in Wilson’s sole discretion, abuses its products or warranty policy.
Baseball & Softball Gloves Warranty
There is a 1-year warranty on all baseball and softball gloves. Our warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, placed in an oven, or over oiled. Laces are not covered under the 1-year warranty.
Baseball/Softball – Ball gloves/mitts, catcher’s protective equipment, batting helmets, batter’s facemasks all come with a 1 Year Warranty.
For all other information check out the Wilson Information.
All All-Star products carry a 1-year warranty against defects from the date of purchase. Improper cleaning, storage, and usage as well as addition of non-compatible accessories and other modifications may void your warranty.
Special note on our glove/mitt warranty: Steaming your All-Star glove or mitt will void the warranty. Glove steaming will provide short-term softening of the leather, but will dry it out over time and lead to cracking.
Diamond products, aside from the exceptions listed below, come with a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Diamond's warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, improper use, or the natural deterioration of colors and materials over time.
Warranty periods are calculated from the original purchase date; proof of purchase is required. Warranties are listed by product category below.
BASEBALL & SOFTBALL GLOVES/MITTS: (1) year warranty on all baseballs/softball mitts. The warranty does not cover items that have been placed in an oven or microwave, been treated with chemicals or detergents, or have been over oiled.
BASEBALLS & SOFTBALLS: Subject to inspection/evaluation by Diamond.
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: (1) year warranty
WOOD BATS: Diamond does not provide a warranty for any wood bats.
BAGS: Subject to inspection/evaluation by Diamond.
NETS: Subject to inspection/evaluation by Diamond.
CLOSEOUTS/BLEMS: There is no warranty on closeouts or blems. All sales are final, no refunds, exchanges or returns allowed.