2024 A2000 H75SS 11.75” Infield Fastpitch Glove
Turn every play on a dime with the 2024 A2000 H75SS, an 11.75” fastpitch softball glove designed with a shallow pocket for quick transfers to make outs at any base. Secure ground balls, fly balls and pop ups at second base, third base or shortstop with the glove’s classic H-Web design. The Grey Pro Stock® leather palm provides a smooth feel and lasting performance, and the White SuperSkin™ back works to reduce glove weight while repelling moisture from rain or wet grass. Complete with a Teal accents and a drawstring wrist closure, the A2000 H75SS offers a sure fit at every infield position.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Drawstring Closure: Adjustable rawhide laces extending from the wrist closure to allow for easy adjustments on the move.