Turn two from shortstop or second base with the 2023 A2000® FP75SS fastpitch glove, the 11.75” pattern designed to help middle infielders improve command on the dirt. Gap welting between the index and middle fingers stabilize the deep pocket, and the smaller 11.75” construction empowers infielders to quickly transfer the ball for outs at any base. Gradient Bold Logos in Red and White bring a modern appearance to the A2000 FP75SS. The Black Pro Stock® leather palm offers the premium feel and durability to handle screaming line drives, and the Grey SuperSnakeSkin™ back reduces weight and repels moisture from rain or wet grass so infielders can play fast.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Cross Web with 3X Center Lace