Lourdes Gurriel GM Custom A2000 YP66 SuperSkin Baseball Glove - March 2020
Make noise with the March GOTM, a custom A2000 YP66 designed by big leaguer Lourdes Gurriel. This outfield model pairs the look of Saddle Tan SnakeSkin Pro Stock Leather with Royal SuperSkin and an eye-popping Yellow Gold palm in a design that no one will ever forget.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month -- a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Previous Glove of the Month designs have included player customs, one-of-a kind models and fan-designed contest winners. A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Saddle Tan SnakeSkin Pro Stock Leather - preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel in a new look
- Yellow Gold Pro Stock leather - preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Royal SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Designed by outfielder Lourdes Gurriel
- Dual Welting for a durable pocket and long-lasting break-in
|Glove Type||Game Model, Glove of the Month|
Available in store now! Available online June 1st, 2020. While Supplies Last!