For the pros, by the pros. Arizona outfielder David Peralta built April’s GOTM with Matte Red SuperSkin and a Black Pro Stock Leather palm and web. This 12.75" A2000 is available in left- and right-hand throw so you can handle all three outfield positions.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month -- a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Previous Glove of the Month designs have included player customs, one-of-a-kind models and fan-designed contest winners. A portion of the proceeds goes to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
- A2000 David Peralta Game Model
Available in store! Available online July 1st, 2021. While Supplies Last!