Buttery smooth, the December GOTM pairs buffed Coal Pro Stock ® leather with buffed Red Pro Stock ® leather for a velvety surface texture. Equipped with Pedroia Fit, this 11.25" infield glove is ideal for young players with smaller hands.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month - a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Past Glove of the Month gloves have included player customs, one-of-a kind models and fan-designed contest winners. A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Buffed Coal & Red Pro Stock ® Leather preferred for durability and smooth feel
- Pro Stock® Select Leather No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Double Palm Construction A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
- SKU WBW1016911125
Contact us for In Store Availability! Available Online March 1st, 2024. While Supplies Last!