Custom A2000 1975 11.75" Baseball Glove - November 2022
Velvety smooth. November’s GOTM takes Brick Red Pro Stock® Leather players love and buffs the surface to create a rich, soft finish. Fashioned with Metallic Gold binding and dual welting, this 11.75" A2000® 1975 brings a whole new definition to flashing the leather.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month - a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Past Glove of the Month gloves have included player customs, one-of-a kind models and fan-designed contest winners. A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Pro Stock® Leather Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel Pad A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
Contact us for In Store Availability! Available Online February 1st, 2023. While Supplies Last!