They call it America’s pastime for a reason. The July GOTM, a custom A2000 1786, shows off a patriotic look for Independence Day. The best-selling infield pattern of all-time pairs a Red SuperSkin™ back with a Royal Blue Pro Stock® Leather palm and web. The final touches on this Stars and Stripes-themed design? Eye-catching White Bold Logos and laces.
Each month, Wilson unveils a new A2K or A2000 Glove of the Month - a unique limited-edition Pro Stock ball glove available only in-store from select dealers. Past Glove of the Month gloves have included player customs, one-of-a kind models and fan-designed contest winners. A portion of the proceeds go to Pitch in for Baseball, a longtime Wilson charity partner.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
Available in store! Available online October 1st, 2021. While Supplies Last!