The Franklin CFX Pro Series Baseball Batting Gloves are worn by the most Franklin Pros in the majors today including stars like Dustin Pedroia, Edwin Encarnacion, Evan Longoria and Justin Upton. These major league gloves are designed to improve performance and increase grip on any bat in all weather conditions. Made with PITTARDS DIGITAL sheepskin leather the CFX Pro Series batting glove provide long-lasting softness and tactility.
- Floating thumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability
- Dual-layered lycra-flex bridge provides lightweight flexibility across the knuckle back and side-flex areas
- Tectonic fit inserts accommodate flex without adding bulk to the back of the hand
- PITTARDS® DIGITAL® sheepskin leather maintains softness and tactility in all conditions
- QUAD-FLEX creasing decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle
- One-piece leather palm maintains superior grip, and provides a smooth, seamless feel on any bat