Increase your confidence at the plate with the Z5 2.0 Matte Helmet with Universal Jaw Guard. Providing extra coverage to the sleek Z5 2.0, the Universal Jaw Guard protects the batter on the side of the helmet facing the pitcher. The universal design of the jaw guard allows the user to place additional protection on either the left side or the right side of the helmet. This gives greater flexibility and choice to the player and is ideal for switch hitters or sharing the helmet with team mates. The Z5 2.0 also features a BioDri™ padded liner to help manage moisture and wrapped ear pads to provide durability and comfort for the player. The Z5 2.0 Matte Solid with Universal Jaw guard is a certified model that meets the Nocsae standard for all levels of play.
See a color we don't have in stock? Contact Us we can order them for you!
- Easton E on the Front is Removable
- Senior: Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 5/8 with added XL size 7 1/2 - 8
- Junior: Hat Size 6 3/8 - 7 1/8
- Certification: Meets NOCSAE standard for all levels of play
- Helmet Shell: ABS shell engineered for maximum protection
- Helmet Liner: Wrapped ear pads for durability and comfort
- Liner Material: BioDri fabric liner technology evaporates sweat
- Helmet Finish: Rubberized matte solid color painted shell
Certified Life: Under normal play conditions, the certified life of this helmet is from the date of the manufacture to five (5) years thereafter
Compatible With: Universal Padding Fit Kit, Universal Facemask Hardware Kit, Chin Strap
Jaw Guard Compatibility: Extended Jaw Guard in Left Hand Batting or Right Hand Batting, Universal Jaw Guard
Facemask Compatibility: Universal Baseball Softball Mask 2.0, Universal Softball Only Mask 2.0