New softball glove with the same rich heritage for the 2016-17 season! The Alpha Series from Nokona has been one of the most sought after softball gloves and this year's design is even better. Constructed with a combination of top grain Stampede steer hide and American Buffalo, this series provides ideal structure, weight, and virtually no break-in period. The combination of these two proprietary Nokona types of leather makes these gloves ready for play right off the shelf so that you can perform at the top of your game right away. All that you will need to do is play catch once or twice and you'll be good to go! Nokona has built a reputation for providing the highest quality gloves made with top grade leathers, which are made right here in the USA. Since 1934, Nokona has been making their product in Nocona, Texas where the people have dedicated their lives to providing the highest quality softball gloves for players that demand excellence. This is their legacy. Nokona: America's Pastime, American Made!
This 2017 Nokona Alpha Fastpitch Softball Glove (S-V1250H) features a 12.50-inch pattern, an H-web, and an adjustable velcro wrist strap for a personalized fit every time!
- 12.50 Inch Pattern
- Single Finger Closed Back
- Adjustable Velcro Wrist Strap For A Personalized Fit
- Constructed With A Combination Of Top Grain Stampede Steer Hide & American Buffalo Leathers
- Short Break-In Period
- Infielder / Outfielder Glove
- Proudly Made In The USA Since 1934 (Nocona, TX)
- One (1) Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Weight: Approximately 640 g