It's all you. Choose your glove, size and colors.
10% Discount by ordering through Diamond Sport Gear instead of directly from Wilson. Design your glove and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount. For more info see below.
How to Build Your Glove (10 Steps)
Step 1: Select a Series
Step 2: Select a Model by size or position
Step 3: Leather or SuperSkin
- All leather or add the one-of-a-kind, MLB player tested material, SuperSkin on the back. You make the call.
Step 4: Design Your Glove
- Play with colors and get inspired or dive right in and start blank
- Or you can Randomize for some new ideas
Step 5: Customize
- Choose your Leather, Trim, Lacing, and Stitching
Step 6: Personalize - Basics
- Select your Throwing Hand
- Choose your Glove Condition.
- Traditional: Glove is pre-softened at the factory for 30 minutes, which helps you break it in faster. Most gloves found in stores or online are conditioned this way.
- Pro-Soft: The glove is NOT pre-softened, which allows you to take time and break it in 100% YOUR way. Most Pros choose this condition.
- Choose if you would like long laces
Step 7: Personalize - Signature & Badges
- Add Text, A Country Flag or Emblem if you would like
- Want to add an MLB team logo? Now you can. The MLB logo will replace the Wilson "W" on the thumb.
Step 8: Review
- After your glove is complete, review and make sure you're satisfied with the design
Step 9: Order with Diamond Sport Gear
Share your design with us by selecting the share button located to the left of the price on the review & buy Page.
Then Select the email icon. Send your order to email@example.com
Step 10: Buy Your Glove
- After you email us your design add the model you designed (A2K or A2000) to your cart and buy it like you would any other Glove.
- Select your shipping and when we receive your custom glove it will be shipped to you and ready to use!