2024 A2000 PF50SS 12.25” Outfield Baseball Glove
Advanced outfielders looking for pinpoint control in the outfield turn to the 2024 A2000 PF50SS, a Pedroia Fit outfield glove with a tighter wrist opening and shorter finger stalls to close easily and accommodate players with smaller hands. The smaller 12.25” size and lightweight SuperSkin™ empowers outfielders to control the glove as an extension of their hand, and a sturdy Dual Post Web maintains its shape when extending for tough catches. Based on the glove trusted by Mookie Betts, the A2000 PF50 applies Pedroia Fit to a popular outfield pattern with Black & Blonde Pro Stock® leather for long-lasting performance.
- Pedroia Fit Technology: Shorter finger stalls and a narrow wrist opening to better suit players with smaller hands.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.