The all-new A2000 PF33SS is made specifically for catchers with smaller hands. This 33" mitt takes advantage of our Pedroia Fit construction, with a smaller hand opening and narrower and shorter finger stalls. Black SuperSnakeSkin gives you something light with some bite and the Coal Pro Stock Leather palm makes a clear target for your batterymate. A deep pocket design makes this mitt perfect for framing and blocking wild pitches in the dirt.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSnakeSkin™: SuperSnakeSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable - in an all-new textured design. Its moisture-resistance extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Half-Moon Web
||Pedroia Fit, SuperSkin