Ensure everyone takes notice of your infield play with the fresh 2022 A2000® 1786SS. A favorite among middle infielders, this 11.5” pattern features Grey Pro Stock® leather, a classic H-Web and a shallow pocket design to allow for quick transfers at second, third or shortstop. Black SuperSkin™ reduces glove weight while improving durability and moisture resistance, and Tropical Blue Bold Logos with Wilson Yellow outlines deliver the perfect amount of flair.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.