Reach every sharp ground ball in the hole and hot shot down the third base line with the A1000® 1787 11.75” Infield Glove. The 11.75” reach offers the size preferred by many professional shortstops and third basemen, and the White and Blue Full Grain leather palm pairs with a Red H-Web to secure anything hit your way.
Designed to handle the pressures of game day and endless repetitions on the practice fields, the 2022 A1000 glove lineup features durable Full Grain leather construction to help the game’s rising stars showcase their defensive skills. Inspired by professional ball players’ preferred glove patterns, the A1000 lineup boasts soft yet sturdy leather that forms to your hand over time without a long break-in period.
- TRUE PRO STOCK® FEEL: Our A1000 lineup captures the feel of our Pro Stock Gloves, built with game-ready materials.
- STURDY AND SOFT: Strength where you need it, softness where you don't. The A1000 is soft to take your shape, without sacrificing the structural necessities.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER: All-leather shell, rawhide laces, leather lining.
- Red White & Blue
- Full Grain Leather shell, laces and lining
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.