The small size of these balls help develop laser-focus when trying to square up a ball with a bat. The soft, sand filled body provides feedback with every swing. Each color coded ball increases in weight for follow-through training after contact.
All Skill Levels: Every skill level can benefit from coordination training with the Micro Heavies. Watch how large a regulation ball becomes after switching over.
Mix it Up: Micro Heavies have multiple baseball/softball training applications including hitting, throwing and even receiving drills.
Limited Flight: Short on space? Hit these into our hitting net, a wall or open field. The sand filled design limits the distance these balls can travel.
- Used and Endorsed by Pro Baseball Players GORKYS HERNANDEZ and LUIS SARDINAS
- 4 assorted weights to choose from (3.5 oz, 5.5 oz, 7.5 oz, and 9.5 oz) It's Heavy Ball Training with Small Ball Hand-Eye coordination combined.
- Train to Hit Micro Heavy Balls, then Switch to regulation baseballs during each BP session! Start light, then progress to heavier within each session.
- JUST ABOUT SIZE OF A GOLF BALL. Hit them into walls, an open field, or even our Golf Net (SOLD SEPARATELY) which features a tighter net weave.
- Sold in a Pack of (6) Balls and includes a PowerNet Carry Bag!