Introducing the newest member of the Louisville Slugger Omaha family: the Omaha Pure Series! Made into the same professional glove patterns created for some of baseball's best players, the Omaha Pure Series is the perfect choice for players of any skill level who are looking to advance their game. Each Omaha Pure Series gloves is crafted from Louisville Slugger's new ShutOut Leather. This premium grade steer hide leather blends a supple feel with rigid structure while allowing you to shape the glove to your exact preference. This all new Series also provides players with the innovative ClipEdge Design for additional stabilization. Running along the pinky and thumb finger stalls, this design not only helps maintain the perfect pocket shape but it provides the Omaha Pure with its unique, one-of-a-kind look.
The Louisville Slugger Omaha Pure Series Catchers Mitt: FGPRBN6-CTM1 features a 32.50 Inch Pattern Size, Fully Closed Web, and is based off of Louisville Slugger Professional Outfield Patterns.
- Based Off of Louisville Slugger's Professional Glove Patterns
- Full Grain Leather Palm Lining
- Hand Stretched Leather Enhancements - Provides Additional Flexibility for a Quicker Break-In
- Premium Leather Lacing - Adds Strength Where It's Needed Most
- ShutOut Leather Shell - Premium Grade Steerhide
- Unique Clip-Edge Design - Reinforces Thumb and Pinky Finger Stalls for Better Structure
- Fully Closed Web
- 32.50 Inch Pattern