B19-HOT METAL features Mizuno’s innovative HotMetal™ single-wall aluminum alloy and CorTech™ technology, which adjusts wall thickness across the barrel, to create a high-performance bat with an aggressive sweet spot. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound, while also increasing the size of the sweet spot.
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- One-Piece Construction: For maximum mobility and comfort.
- Speed-Helix™ Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- CorTech™: Generates a wider sweet spot and reduced MOI for more power, forgiveness, and a faster swing speed for better performance at the plate.
- Hot Metal™Alloy: A stronger alloy that allows for thinner walls, which leads to more pop and distance, without sacrificing durability.