This season, Louisville Slugger is proud to introduce the American Crafted Series of gloves. Made up of two lines, the Evolution Series and Icon Series, these gloves are made by hand right here in the U.S. With these gloves, Louisville Slugger looks to bring back that classic sense of pride associated with American craftsmanship. For these gloves, Louisville didn't have to go all over the world for their materials, because the best materials are right there in America. They've brought in the best steer and buffalo hide from Wisconsin and the highest quality laces from Texas and Pennsylvania, and have combined them to craft each glove by hand. What you get is more than just a glove. It's a hand-crafted tribute to America's pastime that's built to stand the test of time. The American-made Evolution Series is hand crafted from premium American steer hide into patterns used by top professional players. A perforated palm pad provides an enhanced feel, while extra-wide alum tanned laces give these gloves unwavering durability. Louisville Slugger: Made By Hand in America!
- 12.00 Inch Pattern
- Conventional Open Back
- Extra-Wide Alum Tanned Laces for Ultimate Durability
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Perforated Palm Lining for Exceptional Feel and Control
- Premium American Steerhide Leather Construction - Combines Strength with a Lightweight Feel
- Checkmate Basket Web
- Based Off of Louisville Slugger's Professional Patterns
- Infield / Pitcher / Utility Model