Looking for Smaller or Youth Sizes? Order them HERE
The Camwood Hands & Speed Training Bat is a weighted ash wood bat designed to develop bat speed and ensure sound fundamentals. Many training bats (as well as traditional bat donuts) do not fully develop the necessary mechanics to create true power. They are often overloaded in the barrel, thus causing the casting effect and other mechanical breakdowns.
The Camwood Bat is perfectly balanced to strengthen the forearms and create a better hand path to the ball, thus improving bat speed and power. By swinging it 125 times per day in all baseball or softball workouts and drills – tee work, soft toss, machine and live pitching, it is proven that a hitter can increase his or her bat speed by more than 10% in as little as 6 weeks. Watch the instructional video to learn more!
- Available for players of all levels and comes in 8 different sizes
- Youth Sizes (2.25" Barrel are the Same for Baseball & Softball): 26"/32oz, 27"/33oz, 28"/34oz, 29"/35oz, 30"/36oz, 31"/37oz.
- Softball Sizes (2.25" Barrel): 32"/38oz, 33"/39oz, 34"/40oz
- We recommend you order the same length bat that the hitter currently swings
- Bats are high quality ash wood bats
- Primarily recommended for tee work, soft toss, front toss, and on-deck (but you can also use it for live pitching)
- Develops more hitting power and hand speed
- The only wood training bat you can hit with
- Teaches the hitter to keep the hands inside the ball
- Used in major league training camps
- Learn more with the CamWood Bats Coach's Guide
Important Note: Cam Wood Bats will ship from Diamond Sport Gear when in stock. If we are out of stock orders will be drop shipped directly from CamWood within 1 to 2 days.