Improve your players' batting and hitting skills during soft toss practice and get full protection with Bownet's Portable Soft Toss Practice Net. The resilient 7' x 7' practice net is preferred by coaches and softball players to protect themselves from line drives and swings while still maintaining reliable protection. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the net and increases the lifespan of the netting to last throughout the seasons. Superior engineering benefits players with a net that is more flexible and stable upon impact drill after drill. The powder coated steel BOW™ frame is engineered with composite BOW™ poles giving the Soft Toss its incredible strength and long lasting durability throughout the years. The Soft Toss Net has the fastest set up time on the market at a quick 90 seconds with no tools required. The net is lightweight and can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the secured stakes. Fits into the provided manageable weather resistant carrying bag for easy portability and storage. Bownet's 7' x 7' BOW™ frame is interchangeable between 7 different Bownet training and protection nets including the Big Mouth® Net, Soft Toss Net, Golf Hitting Net, In-Fielder Protection Net, Big Mouth® Wiffle® Net, IScreen Protection Net, and Pitch Thru Training Net. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Portable net provides 7' of reliable protection and can be used for dividing practice stations during soft toss, batting, and pitching practice
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Sets up in 90 seconds with no tools required - the fastest on the market!
- Includes soft toss net, steel ground frame, 2 stakes, composite bow poles, and zippered carrying bag for easy transport and storage
- 7' x 7' frame is interchangeable between 7 different Bownet training and protection nets