BONESABER USA METAL BASEBALL BAT -11 - The Master’s Hitting Tool, now certified for USA BASEBALL
The Bonesaber USA Metal Baseball Bat features our patented pommel precision knob for comfort and control, has an ultra light swing speed and maintains a large 2 5/8 inch barrel.
Bonesaber is for those who want better feel, better bat control, more swing speed, more awareness of the sound of the ball hitting the bat, MORE PRECISION.
Hitters who choose Bonesaber are capable of wielding it, and it performs for them. They are precision, disciplined attackers of the ball who take what is thrown at them, and make killshots. Bonesaber hitters are dangerous because they can get an opponent in ALL THE WAYS. A Bonesaber hitter is a sniper, a bomber, and a hand-to-hand combat artist at the plate. They are who you want leading you into battle.
- The most Pro style knob on the market, the patented Warstic® Pommel Precision knob with TSUKA Warrior’s Grip.
- Ultra light swing speed as a true -11 bat
- Barrel: 2 5/8ths
- Out of our three metal bats, Bonesaber is the most balanced option.
- Solid one-piece single wall aluminum bat built from the 271 Wood Bat profile that does it all, power, gap and contact hitting
- Explosive, higher pitched sound like samurai sword slicing through its target.
- Typical Warstic® clean visual aesthetic that helps clear your mind, achieve a more zen state, to be more present. Focused, and ready to attack.
- On the Warstripe side of the bat, a glossy patch offsets the matte finish. This is meant to mimic the Wartip stain option we offer on Custom Wood Bats.
- Approved for play in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Dixie Boys Baseball, Little League ®, Pony Baseball and NABF Baseball
- 9 Month Warranty