The Most Advanced Two-Piece Composite Bat in the Game is Back! Designed with the perfect balance of power and speed, the Easton ADV 360 is the most advanced and highest performing two-piece USA bat in the game, built for the highest performing players on the field. Ultra-Lite Launch Comp™ composite barrel technology designed with the combination of hot out of the wrapper performance and a huge sweet spot. iSo 2-piece CXN™ isolates the handle from the barrel, using Nitrocell™ foam to reduce vibration, and creates a stiffer feel to transfer more energy back in to the ball at contact. Power Boost™ “Soft Knob” technology provides hitters more leverage, while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand. DFS™ Carbon Handle Dynamic Feel System™ is a stiff composite design, to give a more solid feel at contact with zero vibration. Speed Cap™ provides a more flexible and responsive barrel. Flow-Tack™ Grip is Easton’s most-premium grip, providing ultimate cushion and tack. It is approved for play in leagues and associations that follow the USA Baseball standard.
- Launch Comp™ Technology – Delivers a bigger barrel contour with a massive sweet spot, combined with high performance straight out of the wrapper
- iSo 2-Piece CXN™ – Isolates the handle from the barrel, using Nitrocell™ foam to reduce vibration, while creating a stiff feel to transfer more energy back into the ball at contact
- Power Boost™ “Soft Knob” Technology – Provides hitters with more leverage, while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- DFS™ Carbon Handle – Dynamic Feel System™, a stiff composite handle design, gives a more solid feel at contact with zero vibration
- Speed Cap™ provides a more flexible and responsive barrel
- Flow-Tack™ Grip – Easton’s most premium grip provides the ultimate combination of cushion and tack in a tri-color design
- Certification: USA Baseball