Available in -5, -8 and -10, The Bonesaber USSSA Metal Baseball Bat is the most Pro style bat model profile on the market. For those who want better feel, better bat control, more swing speed, more awareness of the sound of the ball hitting the bat, MORE PRECISION. The Bonesaber is not a forgiving bat. Bonesaber performs up to the hitter's level, doing all the things their skill is asking it to do.
Hitters who choose Bonesaber are capable of wielding it, and it performs for them. They are precision, disciplined attackers of the ball who take what is thrown at them, and make killshots. Bonesaber hitters are dangerous because they can get an opponent in ALL THE WAYS. A Bonesaber hitter is a sniper, a bomber, and a hand-to-hand combat artist at the plate. They are who you want leading you into battle.
- Out of our three metal bats, Bonesaber is the most balanced option.
- Solid one-piece single wall aluminum bat built from the 271 Wood Bat profile (the best selling pro wood bat model of all time, the 271 does it all, power, gap and contact).
- The most Pro style knob on the market, the patented Warstic® Pommel Precision knob with TSUKA Warrior’s Grip.
- Explosive, higher pitched sound like samurai sword slicing through its target.
- Based on the color of natural maple wood bat, Bonesaber is the closest thing to a “white” bat allowed in NCAA play.
- Typical Warstic® clean visual aesthetic that helps clear your mind, achieve a more zen state, to be more present. Focused, and ready to attack.
- On the Warstripe side of the bat, a glossy patch offsets the matte finish. This is meant to mimic the Wartip stain option we offer on Custom Wood Bats.
- Barrel size: 2 5/8 inches
- 9 Month Warranty