New slow pitch softball bat from Worth for 2017! Are you looking for one of the best one-piece, fully composite softball bats with a multi-wall construction? If yes, look no further! The Mayhem 220 Extreme utilizes the CF100 technology for a 100% carbon fiber barrel that offers excellent performance with a classic feel that traditionalists crave. With a half ounce end load and more mass at the end of the barrel, power hitters need to consider swinging this slow pitch bat. Worth's Flex 50 technology in the ultra-thin handle allows for an additional whip and a smoother finish on every swing. Plus, the 220 Advantage + technology extends the already massive sweet spot for more plate coverage and an increase in on ball contact. To top it off, True 1 technology ensures a seamless barrel with absolutely no dead spots. Don't forget, every single one of these Worth slow pitch softball bats is proudly made right here in the USA!
This 2017 Worth Mayhem 220 Extreme XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (W22XLU) features a 2 1/4 inch barrel, a comfortable bat grip, and a flashy all orange colorway with blue letters. If you're looking for a particular stamp, the certification marks on this model include the USSSA 1.20 BPF, NSA, and ISA.
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 220 Advantage + Technology Extends The Sweetspot & Maximizes Performance Over The Entire Barrel
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- CF100 Technology Utilizes 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel For Better Durability
- Colorway: Orange / Blue
- Flex 50 Technology Offers Ultra Thin Handle With Unmatched Whip
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- One-Piece, Fully Composite Softball Bat
- Proudly Made In The USA
- True 1 Technology Results In A Seamless Barrel With No Dead Spots
- XL Half Ounce End Loaded Swing Weight