Dudley is back with brand new softball bats for the 2016-17 slowpitch season! The Demolition Series is ready to take softball diamonds across the nation by storm and here's why. This one-piece design is exquisitely crafted from Dudley's fusion carbon composite material that is going to give you hot out of the wrapper performance with season after season durability. Add on the innovative Grip Spin technology, a tacky substance across the barrel to help "grip" the ball on contact that helps create more backspin and further ball flight, and you've got yourself a softball bat unlike any other. Dudley also included an ingenious numbered barrel to help distribute your hits evenly and prolong the overall life of your bat. Dudley: It's a Whole New Ball Game!
This 2017 Dudley Demolition Slow Pitch Softball Bat (DDUSPB) features a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, a balanced swing weight, and a tackified bat grip for serious comfort. With a variety of certifications, this softball bat is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF.
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, ISA, & ISF
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Colorway: White / Yellow
- Composite Handle Enhances Handle Stiffness & Controls Vibration
- Fusion Composite - Hot Out Of The Wrapper With Insane Durability & Maximum Performance
- Grip Spin Technology - Barrel Surface Creates More Backspin For Unheard Of Distance
- Numbered Barrel Helps With Rotation To Get The Most Life Out Of Your Bat
- One-Piece Composite Construction
- Tackified Bat Grip Provides Serious Comfort