The A2000 fastpitch softball glove is a serious glove for a serious player. Wilson has once again made an already masterful glove even better as time goes on. Crafted from Pro Stock Leather that is made specifically for Wilson ball gloves, this American steer hide is rugged durability and unparalleled quality all rolled into one. Similar to that of the A2000 baseball glove, Dual Welting is where two strips of leather are placed along each finger back to create an extremely durable pocket and a long-lasting break-in. Inside the glove, the Wilson Custom Fit System is designed for an optimal break-in, no creases, and a perfect fit no matter who the player is. In addition to the custom fit system, the D-Fusion palm padding just below the pocket helps absorb shock from hard throws and provides a no sting zone for incomparable comfort. With this particular glove, Wilson has replaced some of the leather on the back of the shell with their proprietary Super Skin material. Super Skin further reduces the gloves break-in time, repels moisture, repels dirt, and is actually 2X stronger and lighter than actual leather. Furthermore, each A2000 fastpitch softball glove comes with the new hook and loop wrist closure to guarantee a secure and snug fit. Wilson: The Tradition Continues!
This 2017 Wilson A2000 Super Skin Fastpitch Catcher's Mitt: WTA20RF17CM34SS features a 34.00 inch pattern, a fully closed web, and is the perfect choice for any fastpitch softball catcher.
- 34.00 Inch Pattern
- Colorway: White / Black
- Custom Fit System Designed For Optimal Break-In & No Creases
- D-Fusion Palm Padding Absorbs Shock To Create No Sting Zone
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining - Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Dual Welting Creates Durable Pocket & Long Lasting Break-In
- Fastpitch Softball Specific Design
- New Hook & Loop Wrist Closure For A Secure Fit
- Pro Stock Leather - Rugged Durability With An Unmatched Feel
- Super Skin Technology - Reduces Excess Weight, Repels Moisture, 2X Stronger Than Leather
- Fully Closed Web