As the game-day choice of Long Haul Bomber Chris Larsen, every inch of the end loaded Stadium CL22 is tuned for maximum power. Used exclusively in the Stadium Power Series bats, the barrel is made completely from DeMarini's S.ONE Composite which is designed for maximum stiffness that leads to explosive performance. Way more than just a change in graphics, the 2016 CL22 has been re-engineered to absolutely crush! The team at DeMarini has developed their strongest material yet in the new ZnX Alloy. By uniting zinc to aluminum, they were able to produce a heat-treatable aluminum alloy of the highest strength possible. After it's treated with heat, this material is then forged into the CL22's handle - leaving you with increased stiffness, better feel, and maximum barrel performance! And with its RCK Knob and ultra-thin, .6 mm grip, you'll be set to smash with the DeMarini CL22.
The 2016 DeMarini Stadium CL22 USSSA: DXST2 is backed by a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty and is Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA.
- Chris Larsen Signature Model
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA
- Big D End Cap - Stiff End Cap Increased End Load and Keeps Power in the Sweet Spot
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hybrid, Two-Piece Construction - Composite Barrel / Alloy Handle
- RCK Knob - Perfectly Fits Bottom Hand for a Comfortable Grip
- S.ONE Composite Barrel - Found Exclusively in Stadium Power Series Bats - Provides Max Stiffness and Explosiveness
- Ultra-Thin, .6 mm Grip
- ZnX Alloy Handle - Stiffer Handle Creates Less Flex and Boosts Barrel Performance