Few names carry as much weight around the softball diamond as the FREAK, and now this iconic bat is back and ready to be unleashed for the 2016 season!
Like all of Miken's ultra-premium design, the FREAK is constructed from nothing but the highest quality composite materials available. Built from 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Composite Fibers, this design delivers legendary performance and lasting durability that only a FREAK can. For the BLCKMU, Miken's design team opted to place a half ounce load at the end of its huge 14 inch barrel, allowing for the perfect blend of softball-mashing power and barrel control. The key to the responsiveness of the FREAK's barrel can be attributed to its Triple Matrix Core Technology. By increasing the volume of the composite found in the barrel by 5%, Miken was able to eliminate seams / weak spots - giving you maximum performance and durability from the start! And with it's Flex 2 Power two-piece frame, hitters reap the benefit of optimized handle flex and maximize performance - allowing them to wreak havoc throughout every inch of the hitting zone.
The BLCKMU is Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA, is backed by a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, and is proudly made right here in the USA.
- 14 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA
- Certified 100 COMP - Utilizes 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fibers to Deliver Legendary Performance / Durability
- Flex 2 Power Technology - F2P Optimizes Flex and Barrel Loading to Maximize Speed Through the Zone
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Maxload Swing Weight (0.5 oz End Load)
- Multi-Wall Barrel Construction
- Provides A Larger Sweet Spot and Creates More Power Without Sacrificing Barrel Control
- Triple Matrix Core Technology - Increases Composite Volume by 5%, Eliminating Seams to Maximize Performance and Durability
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction