2015 Easton Mako Torq BBCOR Baseball Bat -3oz BB15MKT
The Easton Mako Torq is an amazing advancement in hitting technology. This finely tuned performance BBCOR bat offers a brand new special feature to take your game to unprecedented new heights! Easton created a new rotating bat handle, called the 360 Torq Technology, giving you optimum power wherever you hit the ball, even deep in the zone. This innovative technology allows the hands to rotate while holding the bat, essentially speeding up swing speed and increasing the distance of your hits!
The 2-piece all composite Easton Mako Torq is crafted using Thermo Composite Technology, which is an extremely durable material that maximizes the potential each and every swing. Easton also made the Torq with an extended barrel and a massive sweet spot, giving hitters everything they need for championship performance! Another plus is the CXN Technology, the barrel-to-handle connection piece that gives the Torq a 2-piece design, which eliminates sting to the hands for a comfortable feeling upon impact. This allows you to follow through properly without anything holding you back!
Take this to the field in High School and Collegiate levels as it's BBCOR certified!
NOTE: Bat will need a New Grip
- 360 Torq Handle - Rotating 360 degree handle for maximum control and power.
- TCT - Thermo Composite Technology for bigger sweet spot and durability.
- CXN - Two piece bat design for elimination of vibration and redirection of energy back to the ball for more pop.
- 31/32” Composite Handle with Gauze Batting Grip
- Drop -3 length to weight ratio
- BBCOR Approved (legal for High School and NCAA play)
- 2 5/8" Barrel Diameter