The Fire Flex IV Extra Loaded uses Easton’s Fire Flex Barrel Technology, providing a soft barrel compression right out of the wrapper. The optimized player swing weight takes into account barrel length, barrel flex and handle stiffness, providing a balanced feel with a smooth swing weight for maximum performance. The Fire Flex IV Extra Loaded is built with Easton’s the Carbon Zero handle, our stiffest handle design. The long 13.25” barrel with Ultra Elongated Fibers (UEF) creates a long sweet spot and Easton’s patented two-piece ConneXion+ technology guarantees the best-in-class feel with a serious reduction in vibration to the hands. This bat is approved for USSSA, NSA and ISA play and has a 1 year warranty.
- Material: UEF Ultra Elongated Fibers – New longer barrel ﬁbers for a longer sweet spot
- Construction: Patented 2-Piece CONNEXION+™ technology provides solid feel on every hit
- Swing Weight: Extra Loaded - New Optimized Player Weighting takes into account barrel length, barrel ﬂex and handle stiffness, providing a loaded feel with a smooth swing weight for maximum performance
- Barrel Length: 13.25 inch
- Certiﬁcation: USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Warranty: 1 Year