DEMO BAT - USED - NO WARRANTY
Rude American Bat Company makes the MOAB - MOTHER OF ALL BATS Speed & Power Engineered in the USA! Our Engineers design weapon parts, specifically weapon shells. That’s what a bat is, a shell. We understand precision tooling and the performance standards very well and we build to the edge of those standards.
The proprietary Speed Engineered design produces a moderately balanced bat. This moderate adjustment is engineered for quickness through the zone, the ability to square up more often, and increased swing and ball exit speeds providing dramatic results for the line drive hitter. In hitting, even the most minor of adjustments can create dramatic results. And remember to keep an open mind as there are just as many power hitters swinging the MOAB Speed bat as there are line-drive hitters.
- The 1.15 BPF USSSA Approved -10 Big Barrel Rude American MOAB Speed Engineered is made from a proprietary scandium alloy blend with a unique moderately balanced weight distribution. It is engineered to the edge of the performance standard and provides peak performance for the line drive hitter.
- Made in the USA!
- Rude American MOAB bats are hot out of the box and do not require a break in period.
- The barrel on these bats is 2 and 5/8 inches.
- Sizes: 27 ounce/ 17 inch, 28 inch/18 ounce; 29 inch/19 ounce; 30 inch/20 ounce; and 31 inch/21 ounce
- The 1.15 BPF Approved -10 Big Barrel Rude American MOAB Speed Engineered bats are designed for players ages 8 through 13 and are ideal for youth and senior league players.
- Rude American Bat Company MOAB bats are ultra high performance one player bats. To help keep your Rude American MOAB bat at the highest performance level, do not use with dimple balls or loan to other teammates.