The new Rawlings S100 Pro Comp, used exclusively by Major League Baseball, continues to uphold Rawlings Legacy as an innovative manufacturer in helmet technology. Constructed with an aerospace-grade composite fiber shell, this batting helmet can withstand a baseball impact up to 100 miles per hour. Due to its single ear design, this helmet is not NOCSAE certified and is only approved for use at the professional level.
- The Official Batting Helmet of Major League Baseball
- Sizing: S (7, 7 1/8, 7 1/4), M (7 3/8, 7 1/2, 7 5/8), L (7 3/4 and 8)
- Due to single ear design, this helmet is not NOCSAE certified
- Aerospace-grade carbon fiber /epoxy resin construction is 300% stiffer and 130 times stronger than traditional ABS plastic helmets
- Top vents quickly move heated air from player's head, allowing 70% more heat to escape
- Can withstand a baseball impact up to 100 MPH